Article Publication Charges
All articles published in our journal are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC, payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer.Bank transferOnline paymentWestern Union
The publishing of article is payable after invoicing in the amount of 120 EUR, executed by:
Invoice will be sent electronically after the approval of the article and the designation a number of issue.
Publisher implemented electronic payments, which allows to make a quick money transfer or credit card payments.
How to make electronic payment Dotpay ?
1. Click on the button „Payment”.
2. Go to „Pay now”, then click „dotpay” and confirm the order by clicking „Proceed with payment” – you will be redirected to the webpage Dotpay.pl
3. Choose from which bank or which card you want to make a payment.
4. You will be redirected to your bank where you have to log in using your details.
5. After logging in you will see the transfer ready for duty.
6. After completion of operation, the system sends the transaction status.
7. Click "Back to shop" - you will be redirected to the Editorial System.