Biological Processing of Renewable Raw Materials Resources with Regard to the Environmental and Technological Criteria
 
More details
Hide details
1
Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, Studencheskaya Str., 11, Izhevsk, 462069, Russia
2
Kuban State Agrarian University, Kalinina Street, 13, Krasnodar, 350044, Russia
3
North-Caucasian Federal Scientific Agrarian Center, Nikonov Street, 49, Mikhaylovsk, Stavropol krai, 356241, Russia
4
Saratov State Agrarian University named after N.I. Vavilov, Theatre square, 1, Saratov, 4100121, Russia
5
Russian Research Veterinary Institute of Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapy, Lomonosova str. 114b, Voronezh, 394087, Russia
CORRESPONDING AUTHOR
Mikhail Romanovich Kudrin   

Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, Studencheskaya Str., 11, Izhevsk, 462069, Russia
Publish date: 2019-12-01
 
J. Ecol. Eng. 2019; 20(11):58–66
KEYWORDS
TOPICS
ABSTRACT
The research was devoted to studying the influence of the Tamir biological product in the loose deep-litter keeping of the cattle on the indicators of rearing stock live weight, average daily weight gain, and withdrawal of replacement heifers, cows, and first-calf heifers due to the limb diseases. The study was performed at the stud farm for breeding the black-motley breed of the Integrated Agricultural Production Company (collective farm) Udmurtia in the Vavozhsky district of the Udmurtian Republic in the period from 2013 to October 2018. The report on animals culling from the main herd, and reports on animals weighing have shown that in 2013 – 2014, before the use of the biological product, the number of heifers withdrawn from the herd at the age of 10 – 12 months was 12 (in 2013), or 1.4 %, and 13 (in 2014), or 1.4 %; at the age from 12 to 18 months — nine (2013), or 1.1 %, and 12 (2014), or 1.3 %; at the age of 18 months and older — three (2013), or 0.6 %, and eight (2014), or 0.5% of the total number in the age groups of the animals. In 2015 – 2017, i.e., after the use of the biological product, the number of heifers withdrawn from the herd at the age of 10 – 12 months was nine (1.1 %), six (0.6 %), and seven (0.6 %); at the age of 12 – 18 months — seven (0.8 %), five (0.5 %), and three (0.3 %); at age 18 months and older — two (0.2 %), two (0.2 %), and one (0.01 %) of the total number inα the age groups of the animals. Withdrawal of rearing stock due to limbs diseases was also analyzed.